Friday, January 18, 2008

Right then

I go to Weight Watchers - I don't actually follow the program, mind you, I just go. I have a couple of friends that I go and have coffee with after, one of whom has lost over 100 lbs, and it keeps me on track and motivated for the week (sometimes). Last week was the first time I've actually gone since before Christmas, and the results weren't too bad considering - 216 point something. Come to think of it, it could have been point 8 but still, it's the number in front that matters, right?

Tomorrow is WW day again -- time to see how things have gone this week. I think I've run a pretty good campaign, but we'll have to see what the voters have to say. I haven't exactly got the "exercise every day" part down yet, but the eating has been quite healthy. I have actually been eating more, but healthier and with half an eye to the actual nutritional content. I have certainly not been hungry. Tonight I actually planned a meal to eat before arriving at a restaurant, and when I got there, ate that meal. Wowzers. This is big stuff, people.

Wish me luck tomorrow - the scale isn't everything, but sometimes I need a bit of a motivational push to get things rocking.

No comments: